Monday, October 3, 2005

I get to go on a tour of a famous English landmark!

I just found out about this tour this morning.  It's a tour of Buckingham Palace by Prince Andrew.  I am so excited!!  Ok, this is the way it's going to happen.  The Queen and the royal family have allowed "Good Morning America" and ABC TV, here in the US, to bring their cameras and Prince Andrew gave a tour of the palace...showing commonly toured areas plus some private areas that the public never see. "Good Morning America" will show a little bit of the tour each morning this week. So once again, I get to "travel"  and see a special place without leaving my home. Have a wonderful Monday, I'm off to work ! Linda  :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are getting to see Buckingham Palace.  Now, we need a tour of the White House.  Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the tour - that should be well worth watching...Ally

Anonymous said...

I`m sure you will enjoy seeing it, I`ve never been inside Buckingham Palace but I`ve visited Windsor Castle many times as I`ve lived close by all my life.  :-)

Sandra xxxx