Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday Evening

I'm about to head for my bedroom in the back of the house where I can hide out from all the little goblins tonight.  However, we are being blessed with rain, so maybe most of them will stay home.  Anyway I'm taking no chances, I'm turning out all the lights in the front of the house and taking my kitty and my book back to my room.  I wish I had my computer back there but I don't so... will have to catch up on alerts tomorrow evening. 

I got the website link from my long time friend Barbara.  She was the office manager (until she retired) in the family practice clinic I worked in for 6 years.  Enjoy....

http://www.inspiringthots.net/movie/saucer.php

Until next time........Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this it has so touched my heart. Beautiful.

Hugs
angelrose