2. When was the last time you ate a fresh fruit as a snack rather than something not "diet friendly?" I eat a yummy Gala apple almost every day. I love them!
3. Take this quiz: What language should you learn? You Should Learn Portuguese Muito legal! For you, learning a language is all about the lifestyle that comes with it.
And Brazilian beaches, hotties, parties, and soccer matches are just your style.
I don't think this old lady could handle the "Brazilian beaches, hotties & parties !!" Especially the "hotties." Hmmm..I'd rather learn Spanish so I could speak to the Spanish speaking callers I get every day at work.
4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #72 from Cdmmw2: If you could relive one moment of your life and watch it (like a movie) but not interfere, what would it be? It would my 10th high school reunion.
5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #73 from Debbie: What was something you were afraid of as a child? Did you overcome the fear? The "Boogie Man", no... I didn't overcome it, aren't we all afraid of the Boogie Man?
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #74 from Anna: If someone were to open your refrigerator right now, what item would it embarrass you most for them to find? There's no thing embarassing in there, it's just that the shelf under the milk jug has gotten a little grungy . I've got to wipe that off.