It's Friday and it is time for what I am going to call "THE 5'er!" FROM: http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/entries/1254
Now for the game. If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section. On the following Friday I will post your links and a new set of questions! Have fun!
1. Do you already have your Christmas tree up? If so when did you put it up? If not when will you put it up? Ok here's the deal on my tree. In reality it's already up and decorated...in my storage shed, wrapped in plastic. All I have to do is bring it in the house & plug it in. I plan on doing that when the rain lets up.
2. Do you have any particular theme when it comes to decorating your tree? Maybe you do all Disney ornaments? Only blue lights? Tell us how you decorate your tree. Kudos if you have a picture and post it. No theme, other than the one I've used for the last 15 or so years. The picture is from Christmas 1991...my daughter Jools and then "baby" Harrison. (He's taller than me now). Harrison is the only one that's changed since then. Jools looks pretty much the same & the tree definitely looks the same.
3. What is your all time favorite ornament? Only one. Kudos again if you have a picture and post it. All the ornamnets are favorites, that's why they stay on the tree year after year. My very favorite ornaments are put away and those are the handprints, etc that my kids made in school.
4. How many stockings do you hang and are any of them for pets? And...where do you hang them? (Not everyone has a fireplace) No stockings are hung by the chimney with care...but we did that when we were a familyand the kids were young. And yes I think Frisky the dog and Chang the cat had stockings,too. Now it's just me and my little cat, so I don't bother with stockings. Who'd stuff them?
5. Tell us about one of your Christmas traditions. I try to go to church somewhere Christmas Eve. Other than that I guess there really are none anymore.