Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's what ???????

They just told us that it's 14 degrees in my area...well my big thermometer outside says 18 degrees.  Now they are talking about freezing rain tonight, sounds like big fun to me. At least for the next two weeks I'm on a modified schedule at work.  This next week I work 12 noon to 5:30pm Monday thru Thursday only.  So I won't have that early morning commute tomorrow morning to deal with.  My son has been working 3pm to 3am and has a 25 mile commute, so I feel bad for him and the others out there on the biways and highways. Have a lovely Sunday, I must get ready for church.....Linda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how plants can survive the freezing temperatures while we head for our centrally heated homes! Glad you haven't got the early morning commute this week. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Seriously???  I haven't seen/heard a weather report in days, but, I just went out to get the paper, and it didn't FEEL that cold!  Is it warmer up here?  JAE

Anonymous said...

you know, old Jack Frost is quite an artist isnt he ?lovely pictures dear ,what a delight to find the little blue flower surviving the clod ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrrrrr.  We're a balmy 31 here in Texas with drizzle.  Course it's suppose to be 59 by Saturday so not much hope for a white Christmas.  Hope you're having som hot tea this afternoon.
Barb

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,    brrrr!  it`s really cold here too, not that I really mind when I`m not having to go out.  Your son really does have a long day, does he always work these hours?  

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

hope you don't get that feezing rain girl. I'll take my snow anyday. Be careful

hugs
angelrose

Anonymous said...

I loved the picture of the frosted spider web. That was neat. I will take snow over freezing rain anytime. Stay safe.

betty