Friday, July 28, 2006

The Friday 5'er

 

                


      Hi guys!!! 

If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section.  On the following Friday I will have a new set of questions! Have fun!

FROM ROBIN AT; http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/entries/2006/07/28/the-5er/1696

 

LET'S PLAY!!!

 

1.  Do you think McDonald's has the best french fries or Buger King?  Have to choose between these two only.

McDonald's hands down (or fries down in this case)

 

2.  If you could change the month right now what month would you make it and why?

August, well because in August I get over a week of vacation time and I'm going ........well lets just say I'm going somewhere.

3.  When you put on a pair of shoes which foot do you put the shoe on first?

right foot

4.  What is the biggest lie your parents ever told you?

I don't remember them telling me anything that was a lie...I remember when they were expecting my brother that I was told we were going to have someone special come to our house.  I was thinking maybe....a puppy or a pony.  So that's how I interperted what I was being told.  (I never did get a puppy or a pony)

 

5.  Do you keep your eggs in the carton they come in or in the special egg spot on the refrigerator door?

In the carton, I hate those in the door egg thingy's.  They just collect dirt.

Thanks Robin......Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A puppy or a pony!  LOL!  That is cute.

Anonymous said...

Linda I actually got and alert I think they are working OK again ~ Sorry you never got a puppy or a pony hope your little brother made it up for it ~ lol ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

McDonald fries are the best :)

loved the puppy and pony; bet you were "disappointed" that it was "just" a baby

betty

Anonymous said...

AMEN on the eggie things in the door....they collect more than dirt!

Anonymous said...

I don't think my parents ever lied to me apart from telling me Father Christmas brought my toys! I don't eat eggs so I don't keep them anywhere! I've never been to McDonalds or Burger King so couldn't answer that one! Not long to your Alaskan trip now! Jeannette xx