Monday Morning Survey (completed Monday evening) from my buddy in Texas; http://journals.aol.com/mastersblynn/ConfessionsOfAnAngelWaitress/entries/1394
1.Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope are you kidding ! And if that had ever happened, I would never, in a millon years, tell anyone.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nope, because I don't go on roller coaster.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
Many years ago (1980-?), when I was a happily married woman, we had a BIG snow and we lived on a hill, since everyone else was sledding, I took a couple runs too. I'll have to try it again sometime, sledding that is.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I absolutely prefer to sleep alone. (It's a good thing I'm not married) I need my whole queen size bed to get comfortable so my back doesn't hurt. It's a good thing Gabi stays on her towel down on one corner of my bed, or I'd kick her off, too.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. Do you consider yourself creative? At times...I am and then other times I am absolutely not creative and no matter what I do I can't think of creative ideas.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Sometimes I do and then other times I don't think he did. I guess he and his Heavenly Father only know for sure
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Neither
9. Do you stay friends with your exes? I do in some cases yes...in other case...no way !!
10. Do you know how to play poker? No and I only played hookey once.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No, unless those rude neighbors of mine keep me awake again tonight.
12. What's your favorite commercial? An old one.."Where's The Beef."
13. What are you allergic to? Soup, no that's a joke. Just medications, all those marvy pain meds make me very ill. Any surgeries I've had...all I got was Tylenol for pain.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights? Heavens no...what if someone came thru from the other direction? That would be a big crash.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yes
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Neither
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Nope, but I was a roller skater when I was a teenager. That was our favorite place to go...the Roller Bowl.
18. How often do you remember your dreams? Some of the time
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? I got an email from someone (can't remember who now) the other day & it really made me crack up !
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles? yes
1. I Want to Hold Your Hand
2. She Loves You, ya ya ya
3. Yellow Submarine
4. Strawberry Fields Forever
5. Flyswatter -huh?
21. What's the one thing on your mind now? I'm starving
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is? That is not a nice thing to say about Brittany Spears! (I'm keeping Barbara's answer)
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
25. Do you like Sushi? Raw fish? No Way !!
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Not that I know of.
27. What do you wear to bed? A cotton knit night gown (like T-shirt material, comfy!)
28. Been caught stealing? No, never stole anything
29. What shoe size do you have? 9
30. Do you truly hate anyone? no
31. Classic Rock or Rap? neither
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? That's a naughty question!
33. Favorite Song? "Flyswatter"
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? Yeah, when no one is looking.
35. What food do you find disgusting? Lima beans and sushi.
36. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes
37. Did you ever play, “I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?” Another naughty question.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No, if I'm going to do that, I'll do it to their face.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yes
Now I'm going to go eat my dinner! Linda