Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ALASKA CRUISE 2007

I may have mentioned when I came back from the Alaska cruise that I was ready to go again.       Well, Lori at the travel agency has called and here are the prices (actually a little lower than this last cruise) and details for "Linda's Second Alaska Group Cruise."  She has set aside a block of inside and outside cabins until the end of October for this group. We will leave Seattle August 17, 2007 returning August 24th.   She gave me prices for inside and outside cabins on Deck 3, where I spent my week on this last cruise.  They are as follows (remember these are group rates for this time period.)   Outside cabin Catagory H on Deck 3 is $1,173 per person (double occupancy) with a deposit of $300 per person due November 1, 2006.     Inside cabin  Catagory L on Deck 3 is $963 per person (double occupancy) again with a $300 deposit per person due November 1, 2006.  There is a reduced rate for a third or fourth person in the cabin of  $688 each, also requires a $300 deposit.  We saw one room with a queen bed and a bunk bed.  Or if there is just one extra person, there would be a queen bed and a single bed.   These rooms are called Quad rooms and go very fast so Lori is recommending they be reserved and deposits made by September 30, 2006.      The final balance on all rooms is not due until May 31, 2007.

The Itinerary for this cruise will be the same as the one I just returned from;  leave Seattle at 5pm Friday August 17, 2007. at sea on the outside of Vancouver Island all day Saturday, arrive in Juneau on Sunday, arrive Skagway Monday, arrive Icy Strait Point on Tuesday, cruising the Inside Passage on Wednesday, arriving Victoria B.C. on Thursday and wake up in Seattle on Friday, August 24, 2007.

You can see all the deck plans at; http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=AD&shipCode=VI&shipProfile=1059&sailDate=1060901&hasNavigation=false  just click on "Select Deck" in the upper left hand corner of this page.    There are of course balcony cabins available on higher deck levels and for those prices please contact Lori at the travel agency.

Think it over and talk it over and if you think this is something you would like to do next summer, send Lori an email at; lori@travelcenter4u.com   Just tell her you want to go with Linda in her "Second Alaska Group Cruise. "    She's waiting for your email.   

By the way, if there are any folks who want to do this and would rather drive to Washington, I have a huge driveway where you can park and leave your vehicle while we're away.        Linda

P.S. Alaska cruises fill up faster than any others...so don't hesitate if you're interested.   Lori told me that a lot of people book for the following year before they even get off the ship.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to do this sooooo bad!   Only problem is we wouldn't be back in time for Gabby to start school.   :(

Anonymous said...

ohhh....i would love to go, but don't think we'll be able to swing it next year.  it sounds awesome!!  i love the picture of the city from the ship!!!!  it is gorgeous!!!!
gina

Anonymous said...

Can't get there without flying, can I?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LINDA)))))))))))))))Seems like you go on alot of cruises,I want to do that,would love to do that,I have always wanted to travel.I want to go to Austrila,that is my dream place.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info, Linda; not sure if we can swing it for then, but it sure would be fun :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Linda that cruise sounds wonderful I know whoever goes with you ~ you will all have a great time ~ I love the pictures they are awesome ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda if only ! Now if I could win the lottery before November ,I'd be there like a shot ,.,.,.,Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It sounds great but I couldn't get the time off work, if I could I'd book it up straight away! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Like Jan, if only I could win the lottery and did have my agoraphobia problem I would be there like a shot.  Still, I can live it through you in a way.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I'd LOVE to go there, but alas, it's not be yet..:-(

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

We're planning to make a trip to Austrailia, but I really would love to see Alaska too!

Kathryn