Sunday, August 6, 2006

Question and Answers, Addendum

One of the quesions that Krissy asked me was,  "Are you Flylady?"   I absolutely did not know what that meant so gave her a vague answer about not really liking to fly but I have and probably will again if the need arises.  Well, let me tell you.........I was way off on that one.  Krissy graciously told me about the Flylady website.  So now, Krissy.......I'm changing my answer.  "No, I'm not a Flylady but I intend to become one."   For all who are interested, you can check out the Flylady website and decide for yourself.  

http://www.flylady.net/  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great.  I have just started to do the FlyLady thing, therefor, I am a FlyBaby.  There are a lot of FlyLadies here in J-Land.  We should all get together with tips at some time. :)

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Help ,sorry to be a pain ,but your link didnt work ,I'm even more curious.and what about that fried egg plant ? ....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I went over to the page from Krissy's comment, I'll look at it later, I'm so tired right now! Jeannette xx

Anonymous said...

Love that egg plant ~ am going over to have a look at Flylady have no idea what one is ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Too tired tonight. Had the family over all day and I am trying to catch up on alerts with my eyelids drooping but I will try and pop over to that site sometime.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/