I too have been sent this question thingy in the form of an email by many of my journal buddies. So I, like some others, will use this forum to answer them , rather than send it out in email form.
1. First Name? - Linda
2. Middle Name? - Lee
3. Are you named after anyone ?- not my first name; it came about because my mom thought she was being original, little did she know when I got to school...the room would be filled with Malinda, Gelinda, Lorinda, Balinda and many Linda's over the years. My middle name was from my dear, sweet great grandfather Franklin Lee Olmstead.
4. When did you last cry? - hmmmm, can't remember. It wasn't over spilt milk that's for sure. I've learned there are some things you just can't change, no matter how much you want to.
5. Do you like your handwriting? - it's ok..not as good as it was when I was younger. Too much arthritis in my hands now.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? - thin sliced turkey
7. Children ? - one of each
8. Would you be friends with you? - Yes, I think I would
9. Do you have a journal? - yes, I am writing in it at this very moment.
10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? - from time to time...if the situation warrants it.
11. Do you still have your tonsils? -nope
12. Would you Bungee Jump? - Heavens NO !!
13. Favorite cereal? - Kashi Crunch
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - all my shoes are slip ons
15. Do you think you are strong? - phyically not really anymore and emotionally, sometimes.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavour? - Dryers Grand Light French Silk
17. Shoe size? - 9
18. Red or Pink? - Pink.
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? - too heavy
20. Whom do you miss the most? - My parents and my first real love.
21. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? - no, they don't have too....that is why I am answering on my journal.
22. What color pants and shoes are your wearing? - I'm wearing jeans, no shoes at the moment just blue light weight socks
23. Last thing you ate? - A scone from the Fair with a glass of milk
24. What are you listening to right now - just my outdoor wind chimes softly tinkling.
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - Lavender
26. Favorite smell? - Baking bread, oh and how about a freshly bathed & powderedsleeping baby?
27. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? - Barbara (Robin before that)
28. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? - Their eyes.
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - Several people sent it to me and I like them all.
30. Favorite drink? - Milk
31. Favorite sport? - None.
32. Hair color? - Blond with highlights from Mother Nature
33. Eye color? - All American; red, white & blue
34. Do you wear contacts? - No
35. Favorite food? - Mexican
36. Scary movie or happy ending? - I don't like scary movies anymore, give me a good old fashioned mushy love story anytime.
37. What color shirt are you wearing? - Blue denim blouse
38. Favorite dessert? - Any cake from Costco
39. Who is most likely to respond? - anybody can leave a comment if they wish.
40. Least likely to respond? - who ever doesn't read my journal and those who have their alerts turned off.
41. What book are you reading? - I'm reading two books right now, "6 RainierDrive" by local author Debbie Macomber and also "A House Divided" the 2nd book in a series of 5 by Michael Phillips & Judith Pella, called "The Russians." Takes place in the 1700-1800's.
42. What's on your mouse pad? -a picture of "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"
43. What did you watch on t.v. last night? - nothing, I was at the Fair
44. Favorite sounds? - The singing in church and my grandkids giggling
45. Rolling Stones Or Beatles? - The Beatles were ok
46. The farthest you have been from home? - San Diego, CA (however I don't know how far Juneau, AK is from here)
47. Where would you like to be right now? Back on a cruise ship heading for Alaska
48. What do you wnat to do when you retire? Travel around the US and Canada in a comfortable motor home (as long as I could take my kitty with me)
49. Do you have a special talent? - Not that I know of
50. When and where were you born ? On January 4, 1942 at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Washington. 1942 ???....oh my gosh !!! That means I'm going to be 65 soon. WOW, that's practically older than dirt.
OK, I'm done....now I'm going to go mow the back lawn...Until next time, Linda