Saturday, November 11, 2006

Awesome Snoqualmie Falls


Awesome Snoqualmie Falls

This is a  video I took today at the beautiful Snoqualmie (Snow-qual-me) Falls.  The mist from the falls was rising hundreds of feet up into the air and spraying us while up on the path to the viewing area.   The falls are 268 feet high.  My parents actually went here during their courting days back in the late 1930's.  I have pictures of them standing hand in hand next to the fence that borders the walkway along the edge of the hill overlooking the falls. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome.  I don't know why we didn't visit these falls when we came up there.  We sure would have if I had known about them.  Great video.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, you know how I just adore waterfalls.  I need to come and meet this one for sure.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Thanks for sharing this. I love waterfalls and mountains, sunsets etc,lol

angelrose

Anonymous said...

This amazing .look at the power ,Thanks for sharing ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful Linda, I love waterfalls! Nice that you have photos of your parents there too. Have a great Sunday! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Beatiful Linda, thanks for posting the video. :o)

Sandra xxxx

http://journals.aol./com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

Gosh Linda the "Might" of the waterfall is awesome ~ it must have been deafening standing near it ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Linda it was a Great video.  Hope you have a good time with everyone today.  Let us know how it goes.