Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Morning

The weather is changing....they are predicting rain later today and for tomorrow.  We've been down in the 20's each morning for several days now with sun during the day.  But this morning it's 36 degrees and again...showers coming this morning.  PLUS...later tonight and tomorrow the wind is going to pick up to 15-30 miles per hour.  The wind and rain is predicted to last thru the weekend.   (Arizona in the winter months is looking better and better all the time)

I wanted to share the following web site with you and hope everybody has a wonderful Tuesday.   http://our.homewithgod.com/mkcathy/MerryChristmas/station.html

Search teams are scheduled to be on Mt Hood again today looking for the two climbers that remain missing.   The one man was found dead in a snow cave and they are saying there is a possibility that the other two men were swept to their deaths in an avalanche.  How sad for all involved...the waiting family's and those risking their lives to search.  After today they expect the weather to get bad again, so they feel this may be the last day they are able to continue to search the mountain.

I'm off to get ready for work and that includes a shower with my new shower gel.            Linda

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, yes indeed judging from my visit last year and the year before compared to this year in Oregon, the weather is much colder and much more rain for sure.  As I was in Oregon, I also have been following very closely the coverage of the climbers and and the Kim family.  It is very sad, especially at this time of year.  I hope you have a good day at work.  Take care and God bless.

TreesRGreen78

Anonymous said...

It was so cold last night!  I had to put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants over my regular sleeping clothes!  I had my trusty heating pad in bed with me, too!  The heater in my room doesn't work.
Enjoy your new shower gel!  And have a good day at work!  Jae

Anonymous said...

We have had freezing fog here in East Anglia Linda ,enjoy your shower gel ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We have had freezing fog here in East Anglia Linda ,enjoy your shower gel ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a tragedy Linda, I do hope the other men are found alive but it sounds unlikely.  I wish the search and rescue teams the very best of luck.

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

It has been freezing here and the hard frost has stayed all day ~ it is sad about the climbers my thoughts are with their families ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

It's so sad about those people missing and the one found dead, what an awful tragedy so near to Christmas. I hope you keep warm, we've had sun here on the south coast of England today and the most beautiful sunset. Hope your day art work went well. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

It has been a sad story hearing how they found the one man and it doesn't look encouraging for the other two.  I was also deeply saddened when they didn't find the father in time, the one who went searching for help for his wife and two daughters.  Guess all we can do is continue to pray for them and the families.

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/sonensmilinmon/Pollyannascorner/

Anonymous said...

Time to move yet? Been nasty there. Sad to hear of the climbers too. Be safe

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Boo!

Merry Christmas!

Gabreael