Friday, February 16, 2007

SUNNY FRIDAY MORNING

I forgot to mention that I took myself to the movie on Valentine Day afternoon.  I saw the delightful new film "Music and Lyrics" with that naughty boy Hugh Grant (he's so cute) and the always sweet Drew Barrymore.  It's a wonderful movie....very sweet, the music is good, and Hugh & Drew are really good together. It's mostly a "chick flick" but there were men in the audience and they seemed to enjoy it too.  (Well, maybe their wives/girlfriends had coerced them to go because it was Valentines Day.  LOL)

Today I'm off with my grand daughter Meghanne, to do a little shopping.   Thankfully it seems the heavy rain from yesterday subsided...so we won't get drenched as we are out and around today.

I hope everyone has a good Friday.....until next time   Linda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased you enjoyed the film Linda ,have fun with your Grand daughter I,m sure you will ,and keep dry ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes, today was a good day to go shopping, but we certainly were not as busy as yesterday.  Great that you could spend the day with your grand daughter.  Hey Monday sounds good to me just name the time and place and I'll meet you there.
Joni

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your day. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Barb  

Anonymous said...

I like Hugh Grant movies...even if Hugh Grant largely plays...well Hugh Grant!  I guess I must just like Hugh Grant!  Have a great weekend!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to see that movie.  I happen to like Hugh Grant, even if he always plays the same character.  He's just cute and charming.  Hope you have a good weekend.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I want to see that film "Music and Lyrics" I like Hugh Grant as well ~ Hope you had a lovely time shopping with Meghanne and the rain did stay away ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

So glad you received so many treats for valentines....
it's in the seventies here today but we may see a little rain on Monday...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, I've never seen a Hugh Grant film! I hope you enjoyed your shopping trip with Meghanne. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/