Sunday, June 24, 2007

Still Soggy~~~Still Sunday


Still Soggy~~~Still Sunday
  Click on the picture to start the video

It got dark and started pouring, so I decided to take a short video thru the front window.  My lawn is really green, I don't know why it looks so ugly in the video. The black mailbox to the left belongs to my dear neighbor who has his place for sale. he doesn't have flowers but he likes mine.   It's cold out there today, too.  Only about 52 degrees right now (1:17pm) on my porch thermometer.

Ok, enough messing around on the computer...I've got to get busy around here. Linda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And almost 6,000 miles away we have that same weather with wind as well! Sorry it's so wet there but at least you got out of mowing the grass! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Here in my part of the UK  its still soggy and still Sunday ,and very nice looking out of your window ,instead of mine lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty much the same here.  It looks as if you needed that rain because the grass looks like it has been parched.  Nice to see so many trees in your area.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

In Scotland it's called dreich weather. We've had a reasonable day, almost completely dry with some sun in the morning. Temps about 57F here.

Anonymous said...

Your video looks just like it is here the rain is hammering down at the moment ~ where is our Summer ? ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

We had rain all weekend too....
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the rain video... we haven't had rain forever...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't realize you had all those videos..when I watched this one I got a link to your others and I love the one you have of Snoqualmie falls.   I have yet to do the video thing....:)  Maria