Friday, August 24, 2007

I'M HOME !!!!!!!!

We got off the ship about 10am this morning.   I was whinning...."I don't want to go home!"   If I could have Gabi come with me, I'd would have been happy to float on back to Alaska. I took over 300 pictures...so will have to go thru them.  I bought a really cool photo album that  holds 200 pictures but it's one of those albums that you add additional pages, so I won't have to throw out a bunch of extras.

We had a fabulous time and will tell you all about it. Maybe by Sunday I'll be recovered enough to think straight and have the pictures in order. Right now, I am so tired.  We were up very late the last couple night especially and had to be up very early this morning as they stopped service breakfast at 8:30am and they wanted us out of our cabins around the same time.  So we set the alarm for 6:15am this morning in order to get showers, and get up to the Windjammer for breakfast.  Then we waited with the bags we were hand carrying in the Masquerade Theater until our "number "was called and we could walk down the gang plank, we walked up last Friday.

So until I get all these bags unpacked and get my "land legs" back....Linda

 

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to J-land Linda!  I can imagine how tired you are but am very much looking forward to hearing about it and seeing some of those 300 photos!!!  Love, Pat   http://journals.aol.co.uk/pm71blackfen/ramblings-from-pat/

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back, looking forward to all your pics.  I have done two posting today, one for Daniel's birthday and one with pictures we took during his birthday.  Maybe you would like to see when you have the time.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Linda, I'm so sorry for you it's all over now. Looking forward to your pics - when you're ready :-)

Anonymous said...

Well welcome back, you were missed in here, but we all were glad you were having a great time.  It does sound like everything went okay this time.  Talk to you when you get recooped.  I know how that feels, least you won't have jet lag.
Bet Gabi was happy to see you.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see all the fun pictures :)  I hope your meeting with your friend went well too.  Welcome back and hope your doggie didn't miss you too much!  

Anonymous said...

Or was it your kitty!?  lol I thought it was a doggie but with all the pictures and journals I have been reading lately it could have been a kitty!  

Anonymous said...

Linda, sounds like the trip was a real success. Look forward to the pictures so I can relive my trip.
Isn't it a pain to have to get up so early and wait so long to get off the ship? I find that most annoying when I go cruising. Bill

Anonymous said...

Wow...back already!  Seems like I just got yout text message yesterday.   I will wait and look forward to the pics when you get them posted!  Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Linda,  glad you had a great time.  Looking really forward to seeing your pics.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!
Get all settled back at home....
can't wait to hear all about the trip....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home.  It seems like you just left, this was not nearly enough time.  Can't wait to see the picture and get an idea of what I'll be seeing next year.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!  I cannot WAIT to see pictures!  J

Anonymous said...

i was just wondering when you'd be home today!  :)  welcome back.  i'm looking forward to seeing your pix.
gina

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and so happy you had a lovely time, but then, I knew that you would!  Can't wait to see the photos!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

So pleased you had such a lovely time ,pleased your back I missed you, looking forward to your pictures ,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful time!!  I can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back can't wait to here the story.
Take care, Chrissie