Sunday, November 18, 2007

Monday Morning Question (on Sunday night)

monday morning question

         

From Krissy; What would you say are the three strangest items in your refrigerator right now?

Well, I don't know how strange they are but I do have quite a collection of little hot sauce packets from Taco Bell, and some Buttermilk House Sauce from Jack-In- The-Box and then there's the little carton of Cat Sip, which is a special milk formulated for cats.  The rest is all ordinary stuff.         Linda

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about strange, but there's a few things that look a bit fuzzy in my fridge right now!!!  Yes, it's time to clean my fridge out!  Have a great week!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

Uhm cat sip?  that's different.  i have never heard of that before!  tell me a little more about that.  could you email me?  i knew you had something strange in there, LOL.  

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

LOL that is different.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

This is a pretty good question to ask. lol

Anonymous said...

Does Gabi like the Cat Sip?  I bought some for my guys in my house and they wouldn't drink it.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

YEAH, I HAVE THOSE ACCUMILATED SAUCE PACKETS TOO. AND SOME STUFF I'M AFRAID OF IN MY FRIDGE!! LOL! DANG! NOW YOU HAVE REMINDED ME THAT I NEED TO CLEAN THAT THING OUT THIS WEEK! THANKS ALOT! LOL.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
LOVE YA,
LIZ IN VA.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((LINDA)))))))))))))))))))))))Ok,the cat sip is pretty werid.LOL.Have a nice day.