Monday, January 28, 2008

20 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity

Thanks to my friend Debra for this one;

 

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point
a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something , ask If They Want
Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone has
Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Smuggling Drugs".

7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy ".

8. Don't use any punctuation.

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical sounds All Day .

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy (and gas prices) , We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ....SendThis MessageTo Someone To Make Them Smile


It's called therapy.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he I loved the point the hair dryer at passing cars to see if they look! lol

Anonymous said...

Okay those are funny.  :)  But seriously weren't you watching the "State of the Union Address".  Joni

Anonymous said...

Have this somewhere in my archives, always thought it was a hoot! Still makes me smile. :)
Have a good week.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

these were cute to read :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Gave me a chuckle...and one just needs lots of those these days.

Blessings,

Lori J.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this giggle Linda!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

ji linda, i enjoyed that i might try some! hubby already thinks I am barmy...LOL I have saved it to send to my mum and aunty. thanks for sharing. take care mrs t xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

Anonymous said...

Lol, thank you

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

# 19 gave me a chuckle ~ thanks for sharing sounds like good therapy ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Very funny.
I bet I could get my daughter to do some of them.  She's as daft as me.!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Good to see that one again lol

Anonymous said...

Yes Linda, I`m certain that anyone I know will find me insane if I do all those things...lol! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

I did #11 once at a McD's - it wasn't very well received, but I thought it was pretty good! LOL!

Dirk

Anonymous said...

LOL, I really like #4 & #6 - thanks for sharing these!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Someone had sent this to me once before. I found it funny then & I find it just as funny now LOL. Thanks Linda.