Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Game Has Begun

The Seattle Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers have begun their play-off game.  They are playing in Wisconsin, it's 31 degrees and snowing. And in the opening kick-off Josh Scoby, one of the Seahawks, was injured enough to be carted off the field for X-rays and a thorough exam.

All of these players deserve encouragement, they are playing in horrible conditions.

I'll leave the game on, but I'm going to the store to do a little grocery shopping and get my car gassed up.  More later.......Linda

GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((LINDA))))))))))))))I hope the player will be ok and heals without pain.I dont think they should be playing in weather like thar.

Anonymous said...

Yeah with 2 fumbles by GB in the first minutes of the game it isn't looking too promising for them.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

how sad for that player to only get to play one play in such an important game; I do hope he's okay

betty