Friday, February 8, 2008

I Almost Forget

I was chatting with little Peyton's grandma last night and she said Peyton is up to 7 pounds 6 ounces !!!  That is such wonderful news.  For those of you who might be new to my journal you can read about Peyton's very early arrival at; http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/entries/2007/10/28/a-baby-girl/2208

Peyton wasn't due until around the 6th of January but she decided she wanted to come early...very early.

Thanks again to all of you, you prayed for Peyton and the family thru those scary times. Linda

P.S. I have my Passport right where I know where it is.  Now if I could just find one of those missing memory cards for my camera.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news.  Don't forget your phone chargers.:)  Joni

Anonymous said...

Good news for Peyton...one day she will end up being a strong dancer or gymnist!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about Peyton, I've been following her story through you from the beginning, I feel like I know her.  Hope you can find your memory cards!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((LINDA)))))))))))))))))That is good news about Peyton.I am glad you have your pass port.I hope you find a memory card.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for little Peyton! Glad you got your Passport!! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I am happy for Peyton and her family, that is great news that she is doing so well.
Enjoy your trip.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

good news about Peyton, don't loose that passport!!LOL luv mrs t xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

Anonymous said...

Way to go Peyton!  That little girl is a testimony to the power of prayer!
Hope you found your passport!
Marie

Anonymous said...

SO glad Peyton is doing well!  

Anonymous said...

What lovely news so pleased Peyton is doing well ,now off you go have a lovely time looking forward to hearing all about it on your return .,..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

aww she is a strong baby!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed you but I hope you have a lovely trip! I'm so happy for Peyton,s family, it must be a relief to see her growing so well. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Peyton is doing so well!!!

Joann