Saturday, April 26, 2008

AOL Community Photo Challenge~Landscapes

 

 

 

 

  

 The Tacoma Dome in the foreground with Mt Rainier in the background

FUN Category!

Take a Landscape photo in B & W or transform a photo into B & W.
 You can sepia tone the image, frame it, but keep in mind when framing, not to take
 away from the image. 

First photo in the entry is what will be judged in our JUDGED Category.  You may enter in both categories, but only once in each.  They also must be different photos, not the same image.
All entries need to be posted by Friday, May 2nd, 7 PM EST.

12 comments:

jlocorriere05 said...

That's gorgeous Linda, Mt Rainier always looks so majestic! The dome looks like a giant Easter egg! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels  

mariebm56 said...

What a beautiful & glorious sight!
Marie

nightmaremom said...

very nice shot!
hugs
d

rbrown6172 said...

beautiful shot.
gina

monicasmemoirs said...

I sure love this area and our beautiful Mt Rainier.  

Monica

lv2trnscrb said...

that is a great picture!! I like how you captured two landmarks in one picture

betty

wwfbison said...

You did a great job with this Linda ~ it is a powerful shot with the mountain behind.  I like it alot.
Lisa

sdoscher458 said...

Great shot, I can remember driving along the highway and my sister Charlene pointing out that majestic mountain...what a view. I know my son is going to love this area....love, Sandi

inquestoftruth said...

When I saw this challenge, I figured that you'd have a wonderful shot, and I was not wrong.   Great job.
~Meg

cmishvicki said...

Linda, what a magnificent image!
Vicki

fasttrack58 said...

Wow!
Great picture!!
and I love the frame...
Linda :)

madcobug said...

very good! Helen