Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Human Race

thanks to my friend Lynnette for this one;

A little girl asked her mother, 'How did the human race appear?'

The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve and they had children and then all mankind was made.'

Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.

The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'

The confused girl returned to her mother and said, 'Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race  was created by God, and Dad said they developed from monkeys?'

The mother answered, 'Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Mum hee hee ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!! Kudos to that Mom!
Have a good upcoming wkend.
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

LOL!! that is so cute!! I write to a soldier through Soldier Angels and some other people through other organizations; I always like when people post jokes or funny stories, I print them out and send them along with my letters :)

thanks!!!

betty

Anonymous said...

AMEN Sistah

Anonymous said...

Lmao good one

Anonymous said...

haha.  Good one!!
Marie
http://ayearatoakcottage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

LOL.  that's great!
Hugs, Kathy

Anonymous said...

that is the funniest thing I have heard all day!

Anonymous said...

Funny ! I think I was married to that woman.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I like that woman  she is very smart, lol.

Anonymous said...

Linda, I love this.  It's right up my comic alley.  I'll save it.  DB

Anonymous said...

Linda,

Where do you come up with these things...
Getting packed for our trip .  
Thankfully our $$ is close to your but it still irks me how much the bank charges you

Blessings,

Ljj

Anonymous said...

lol  too funny!!!
gina

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!
J

Anonymous said...

I had a good chuckle with this one!
Lisa