Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Morning Question

From Krissy; http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink/

What do you have a tendency to put off?

Now your turn.  Answer the question in my comment section below or answer it in your journal/blog and leave a link in my comment section so we can come check out your answer. 

Oh......I guess my answer would be anything where there's a deadline.  For instance I should be getting ready for the annual, approved, yard/carport sale this Friday, Saturday & Sunday (I may or may not participate on Sunday).  But here I sit on the computer...because I dread getting started.  When I was working I was so "on top of it."  But since I've retired~I have turned into the great procrastinator!

Krissy...I do go to the dentist regularly.  Once you get started they make your next appointment for you, just before you walk out the door.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is easier to procrastinate when we aren't working (I notice that whenever I'm on vacation or take a few days off) because we don't have to "be somewhere" or get all those things done in a given day since we have so much time off; so I can see your procrastination to get the things ready for your sale this weekend; however, just think of the money you'll make!

betty

Anonymous said...

What do I have a tendency to put off?  EVERYTHING I CAN!

Anonymous said...

Housework! Definitely housework, I can always find other stuff to do! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

I tend to put off going places. I just hate to leave my house!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Everything but eating:)..........alice

Anonymous said...

You are experiencing the joy of being retired and it sounds wonderful!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Very very!!! Is it ua copyright? -Once you get started they make your next appointment for you, just before you walk out the door. !!!

Anonymous said...

Is that this coming weekend?  I might have to swing by Friday if it is!  I have a wedding on Saturday - my niece.  On Sunday Sonny wants to go to a salmon bake and I want to go see the tall ship Gloria.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I came from Krissy's journal to read your answer to her Monday question.  I think you have the key to the dentist thing. Once I get started, keep going, it's never as bad as you think it's going to be anyway....hopefully...LOL  I never procastinate about housework. Everything is done on scheduled day.  I am a bit (?? LOL) compulsive about that.  I also put off mailing packages to people.  I love to buy for everyone, but I am horrible about getting things ready to mail and need to kick myself in the rear to get in gear.  :) Merry