Saturday, September 10, 2005

Early Saturday Morning

It's 6am  Saturday.  I woke up to the sound of rain.  YEAH !!!!  I just hope it lasts long enough to do some good. Everything is so dry.  In thinking back tho, I think it will...the Fair started yesterday and that usually brings a few days of rainy, windy weather.  It's just awful trying to navigate out there in the rain. Going from building to building, barn to barn.  Wet crying kids being pulled along by their parents.....you get the picture.  I'm scheduled to work today for a few hours at the 15th birthday party of one of the health systems clinics.  As I remember, it was scheduled to be a gala affair in their parking lot. Hmmmm....I wonder what they'll do in the rain ?  I guess I'll find out in a few hours when I get there. Maybe a big tent will have been erected. Have a good day.  Until later....Linda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had torrential rain last night and thunder so loud it shook the place and kept us awake.  Shame when there is a fair or fete and the weather spoils it.

Anonymous said...

DONT YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU WORK THROUGH ALL THE HEAT, THEN COME THE FUNCION IT RAINS, HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU ,    JAN XX

Anonymous said...

What do you do at the clinic?

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink