Sunday, September 25, 2005

Easy Like A Sunday Morning

EASY QUESTION #25 from;//journals.aol.com/pixiedustnme/Inmyopinion/

EASY - like Sunday Morning!

Here's my question of the week.  Answer it in your journal and come back here and leave me a link in the comments.  I'll post your links next weekend and we'll start over again next Sunday :-)

Tell me.....

"....about one of your favorite journals.  And don't be suprised when all your friends e-mail you asking why you didn't pick them!"

That's really a tough one.  Let's just say that of all the journals I've seen..I've got alerts for only about 14 of them.   There are so many good ones, it would be hard to choose.  I love to read the journals here in the US (people in different parts of the country have different things to say) and I have alerts for 4 journals in the U.K. and I love them as well. I like to hear about their local events and see the pictures they post of their areas (and grand babies).

I guess I didn't do too well but I really do like all the journals that I read.  If I don't like them...I don't get the alerts, so I don't read them.

It's another sun shinny day here in Western Washington and I'm off to the fair later this morning.  (I feel bad about playing hooky from the "church house" but will watch it on TV while I'm getting ready this morning)

Happy Sunday to all......Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have a really hard time choosing one! There are so many good ones out there that I read and probably many more that I haven't heard of. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

oh well fine!  be a chicken and don't chose one!  ROFL - guess I'll just chose one for you >giggle<