Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Wednesday evening dreaming of Alaska

I think I mentioned before that myself and a long time friend from grade school and high school came up with the idea of a cruise from Seattle  to Alaska for our high school graduating class.  Well, it's mushroomed to include family and friends, co-workers and neighbors, anyone who wants to get in our group rates.  We'll be leaving Seattle on August 11, 2006 and returning August 18th.  The ship will be stopping in Juneau and Skagway, cruising the Inside Passage and then stopping in Victoria, BC on the way home.  We have had such a good response, I can't believe it.  Of course some of the people who have signed up, we don't even know because they are friends, family, neighbors or co-workers of our class mates.  Looking forward to that one special week next summer will hopefully make the dreary days of winter go by even faster.   Say....does anyone out there want to join us ???  Let me know, if you'd like more information, I'd be happy to share it.

Until next time.......Linda

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could go but I don't have enough vacation time left for it next year ;-( Enjoy it though, sounds like you're going to have a great time! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

What a lovely trip to look forward to. definitely will make the Winter go quicker....Ally

Anonymous said...

alaska, so cool. I hope you have the time of your life. can I go to? lol

hugs
angelrose

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat.  It sounds like fun~!  Sie

Anonymous said...

Hello there. Wish I could take the trip but with my husband ill, there is no way. Thanks for stopping by my journal. Enjoyed visiting yours.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY