Sunday, November 27, 2005

Easy Like Sunday Morning #28

Easy, like Sunday morning!  FROM:

http://journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes/entries/1263

We watched CMT Crossroads last night and had the pleasure of experiencing Lionel Ritchie sing this song with Kenny Rogers!  What a treat and a most excellent show.  Throughout the song, I was grinning as I pondered between two different questions for today.  And my mind is made up.

As always, post your answer in your journal, then come back here and leave me a link in the comments.  I'll post the answers next weekend and then we'll start all over again.

Tell me...

If you dropped a penny from your pocket or purse, would you stop to pick it up, and why?

You know I think for me it would depend....I wouldn't get run over in a WalMart parking lot to pick up a penny but under normal circumstances I might.  However, if I dropped it and left it...some little kid might find it and that would make them happy. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd probably pick it up. I think most older people would, we were taught the value of money as kids. By the way, have you noticed your journal is ad-free now??!! Jeannette.