Friday, November 18, 2005

(Freaky) Friday's Five from Robin

The  Official Friday Five begins now!

* Ooops! That title is taken...how about...Five Fun Questions for the week? Fun Five? FREAKIN A' Five? Fiddlesticks I thought I had an original idea Five? Help me name it. from:

http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/entries/1227

1.  What is the one thing on your Thanksgiving table that you will NOT eat?   dark meat of the bird

2.  Did you ever play in a pile of leaves as a kid? If so do you have a picture of you or someoneyou know playing in the fall leaves? Post it if you do!  No, I don't think we had leaves.  There were just Douglas fir trees around the house and they have needles not leaves.

3. When you think of Fall what are the three things that come to mind? 1. higher electric bills to heat the house, 2. winterizing my roses, 3. the car is going to be darn cold when I go out to go to work in the morning. (Gosh am I a little negative tonight or what? All I know is that Arizona is sounding better & better for the winter as I get older)

4. When was the last time you had pumpkin pie? Was it last year or have you already had some this year?  Quite frankly, I can hardly eat pumpkin pie.  I have never really cared for it unless it's completely covered in Cool Whip.  It's been several years, I'm sure, since I choked some down.

5.Tell us something really nice about the last person you read an email from.   I got a comment from Penny (firestormkids04) She's always so upbeat and I love to read of her time as a missonary in Mexico.

I like Freaky Friday's Five also.......Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!  I will just  have to eat your share of pumpkin pie! Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

these were good to read; I'm glad Robin thought of something interesting to post to take the place of some fun games that left AOL.

betty