It's Friday and it is time for what I call "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section. On the following Friday I will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
1. How do you like your pizza and who do you think has the best pizza? I personally just like Canadian bacon and pineapple combination. I don't get pizza very often & if I do...I just stop where it's convenient. I have discovered Costco's big square pizza for $7.99. I get their combo, come home bake it and then cut it up, package and freeze it for future lunches. I can get 9 lunch size packages for eight bucks....good deal.
2. How many journals do you have online and are any of them private? just the one...I'm afraid if I had anymore...I'd never have time to do anything, especially go to work.
3. Do you believe in heaven and if so what do you think it will be like? Absolutely, I think it will be likethe Bible says...a place of no more tears & sorrow, a Holy place where we'll see believing loved ones & friends who've gone before us and I think of all the disciples and Moses, Abraham, Isaac and others, who'll be there....but most of all we'll see Jesus ! Hallelujah !!!
4. Tell us about one of your bad habits. I don't bite my fingernails but I obviously eat too much or don't exercise enough because I'm too heavy.
5. Everyone likes a good deal. What was the last good deal you got? You know...like buy one get one free kind of thing. I am an avid reader and I hate to pay full price for a new book. So I think it's a good deal when I can get a book I want at the Half Price Book Store here in town or get a good deal on one on eBay. It makes me happy to get a $12.99 book for 3 or 4 dollars plus a couple dollars postage. By the way..I just finished a fantastic 3 book series by Tracie Peterson called "Yukon Quest" and I got all 3 books on eBay...cheap.