Tuesday, April 11, 2006

4 Months From Today....

.......I will be on the Royal Caribbean's "Vision of the Seas"  heading out of Seattle on my Alaska cruise.  Gosh, I'd better get busy on that diet !!   All of us that are going are very anxious for that day to come.  

I got my copy of "The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe" today.  I had ordered it a couple months ago from Good News on line store. Even on the small screen of my TV it is truly amazing.  The special effects are something else.  The DVD has a section of "Bloopers", which happens making any movie.  Of course they didn't show those in the theater, so having the DVD...you get that little bonus.

The planning of the "________ Chevrolet" reunion is coming along nicely.  We've set the date of June 3rd at the local Elks Club.  As of today, we have talked to over 90 former employees who are very eager for this event.   We are planning a small program, a tribute to the owner of the company, who's now in his 90's and a tribute to those who have passed away, that we are aware of

The weather man is forecasting rain for the 5-6 days...so that means all those little ones will need an umbrella for their Easter egg hunt, at least in the Pacific Northwest.  I've heard that "April showers bring May flowers" so I guess we can work around the rain.

Well, the movie is almost over and it will soon be time for me to head down the hall with my book and my kitty.  I've been reading Debbie Macomber's "Promise Texas"  this last week or so and I want to finish it tonight so I can start a new book that's sitting here waiting for me. 

Until next time........Linda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The five months will whizz by! Sounds like you're gonna have fun in June too, meeting up with all your old friends, nice to look forward to. I hope you get some sunny weather over Easter. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Hey five months will soon go ,but it will be September .by then and we'll be thinking of Autumn,no slow down! dont wish your life away lol  Still havent started the Debbie Macomber books I bought ,Morning comes Softly ,and 50 Harbour street ,I suspect they are part of a series and I need to get the ones that went before !!!........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

5 months will just fly away and you will be off on your cruise ~ I bought "The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe" for the children for Easter so havn't seen it yet ~ hoping they will lend it us when they have watched it lol ~ your reunion in June sounds good ~ tributes to different people what a good idea ~ and a chance to meet old friends and colleagues ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I`m so jealous of you going on a cruise with Royal Carribean.  Do you have room for me in your suitcase...lol!  :o)

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Wow, a cruise!
I would like to see The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink