Monday, May 15, 2006

John's Monday Photo Shoot: Bottoms Up !

From John at; http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/5936


For this week's photo shoot, I'm asking you to show a little perspective:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Put your camera on the ground to shoot a picture of something you don't usually see from the bottom up. Call it the "worm's-eye view" of the word, if worms had eyes, which they mostly don't.

I'm going to use this picture of the view from the bottom of my Mother's Day hanging fuchsia basket given to me by daughter, Jools, and family.  It hangs right outside my kitchen window for me to enjoy every day.   I love it...   The colors are stunning !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting photo
Barb  

Anonymous said...

I adore fuschias, such wonderful colours! Jeannette xx