Saturday, July 1, 2006

Saturday addition

Say did you gals know that Purex makes a liquid laundry detergent in the lavender fragrance ?   Perfect for sheets and towels.  It says "Lavender Fresh" on the label and has the pale lavender colored cap.  Also, Downy has a lavender fragranced fabric softener on the market.  Again, I love it for my sheets and towels.  Ok..now it's back to business here.  Just saw the weather report, it's supposed to be 84 degrees here today. But after Monday they say it will cool down and be in the middle to low 70's.   Bye for now.   Linda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just might try that!  Jae

Anonymous said...

I knew Downey made one and I got it one time...it is more expensive than what I usually get, but purex should be cheaper so I will look for that one!  I love fresh smelling sheets and towels.  Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Don't know about USA products but we have lots of them kind in England ,which are fabulous for making towels and bedding smell so lovely.Only certain ones I can use myself though as some I am very alergic to.84 degrees good grief,thats pretty hot,don't think I could work in that heat at all!! Not grumbling though it has been pretty hot here in England today,I managed a stroll and a paddle on the beach this afternoon with a friend of mine.The Sea was beautiful and warm.Great for sore feet LOL!!!
Regards Astoriasand.

Anonymous said...

We have a lovely lavender and chamomile one over here, the smell is heavenly! Jeannette xx