Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I took a little break today

My cousin is coming for a short visit on Thursday (just overnight to be exact) and I've been trying to get the house squared away.  But I decided I need a break today so I called Barbara and asked her if she wanted to go to a movie at 12:20pm today.  She raced over here (I didn't call her until 11:30am) and we made it on time.  We went to see "Dan in Real Life" with Steve Carrell.  I'm so glad we went...it is such a sweet movie.  I like Steve Carrell in the TV show "The Office" anyway, so this was a bonus to see him in a little different light.  If you get a chance...go see the movie.  WARNING!!  There is no cussing or sex in this movie......Linda

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh  movie with no cussing or sex?  Sounds right up my alley!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((LINDA)))))))))))))))Sometimes its good to have a break.I am glad you had a good time and liked the movie.Never heard of it thoe.I bought Rataoulie last night,its cute and funny.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you enjoy your deserved break, Linda

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the kind of movie I would like to see.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Glad you both had a good time
bella xx

Anonymous said...

Linda what a nice change to get a movie without cussing or sex ~ that is very rare these days : Ally x

Anonymous said...

What a nice change to be entertained by a film ,with no sex or swearing ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of movie!  

Anonymous said...

Some of the best movies don't have cussing and sex in them. I was wanting to see this movie. I have a free day coming up and may just treat myself.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Sounds a good movie, I've never heard od Steve Carrell. I can't abide movies with violence, sex or swearing. Hearing people swear makes me cringe, it's my pet hate. Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels  

Anonymous said...

I've seen the American version of "The Office". It just doesn't really work for me without Ricky Gervais.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

Sounds good....June:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review.  I've been thinking about seeing this movie and your comments have pushed me closer to spending the $$$ to actually go to the theater and see it.
Kathy