Friday, January 30, 2009

FOOD FRIDAY
















This was one of my mom's super duper quick dinner recipes.

Escalloped Tuna
1 can tuna or albacore drained
2 hard boiled eggs
1 can Chicken & Rice soup
1 cup milk
1 small can of mushroom stems & pieces
20 crushed soda crackers (Saltines)
1 raw egg beaten

Put drained tuna or albacore into a buttered casserole dish. Add cut up hard boiled eggs, Chicken & Rice soup, mushrooms, milk, crushed Saltine crackers, beaten raw egg. Mix well and add crushed potato chips over the top. Bake in 350* oven for 30-40 minutes.

4 comments:

garnett109 said...

I can no longer read your food friday posts , I'm gaining way to much weight reading it! LOL!

Sugar said...

we used to eat that a lot too, was economical & tasty.
have a good wkend.
huggies...

Robin said...

I forgot all about food Friday!

betty said...

that sounds good! except the older I get tuna just doesn't agree with my tummy like it did in the olden days; wonder how it would do with canned chicken?

betty