Thursday, January 29, 2009

SERVICE

I became confused when I heard these terms with reference to the word 'service'.

Internal Revenue 'Service'
U.S. Postal 'Service'
Telephone 'Service'
Cable TV 'Service'
Civil 'Service'
State, City, County & Public 'Service'
Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant. But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus.


Now I understand what all those 'service' agencies are doing to us. Now you are as enlightened as I am.

11 comments:

garnett109 said...

LMAO, That was great!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Love this entry...you "nailed" it!!

ADB said...

Yes of course, Linda. Bulls don't just make calves, they also produce a lot of brown matter. You know...

Jan said...

Thanks for making that clear Linda hee hee ..love Jan xx

Lynne said...

LOL that is funny!!!! Love reading your blog and I have started my own blog (finally)stop on by if you like.
Take Care Lynne

sober white women said...

Well then I wonder if my husband will service me tonight! LOL
Kelli

nancy said...

You are so funny you had made our days. Good point.Nancy

Lisa said...

LOL, Yep!

Lisa said...

LOL, Yep!

Julie said...

funny, I needed a laugh this morning

Joyce said...

I don't care who ya are...that was funny. I copied it and sent it to my buds. LMBO
Hugs, Joyce