Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Word of Warning

It seems lately that I've been getting frequent comments on older entries....some from back in 2007. Fortunately I have my security set so that comments received after 60 days have to be approved by me before they post.

All of these comments are from someone listed as "Anonymous" and all are either spam type comments or very sexually explicit. I'm not sure if there's anyway to stop these comments from coming in but at least we have the option to "REJECT" them.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I want to take this opportunity to welcome DB (Vagabond Journeys) back to Bloggerville. You were missed!

2 comments:

ADB said...

Best thing to do, Linda, is to disable anonymous commenting.

betty said...

thanks Linda for the tip; haven't seen these come across; I have gotten lots of comments from someone who works for direct TV (when you click on their name it takes you right to direct TV site)

betty