Thursday, September 29, 2005

JOHN'S MONDAY PHOTO SHOOT

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Give your camera to a child, friend, spouse or relative and have them shoot some pictures. Show us the pictures they take. This will be more fun if you have a digital camera, of course (because they can snap off a whole bunch of pics), and I also find it's a lot of fun to give the camera to small fry, because their perspective on what's photo-worthy is different than the rest of us.  From John at;

http://journals.aol.com/johnmscalzi/bytheway/entries/4821

I took my camera to work, hoping someone would come in with their child and I'd let them take some pictures.  Well, that didn't happen so I had to become like a child and do it myself.  So here's my pictures; 1. myself and my co-worker Junee clowning around, at least we both have our headsets on so we can answer a call if one comes in.

2. one of the bulletin boards I have at my "cubicle."  It's got some work related stuff but mostly personal pictures, etc. that make my space at work feel a little like home.

3. my wood stove here at home in my living room with the first fire of this fall season.  It got so warm in the house today, I had to open the front door to cool it off.  Then I discovered it was 60* outside and I really didn't need the fire after all.

Until next time......Linda

No comments: