It's Friday and it is time for what I call "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section. On the following Friday I will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
This week's theme is mish mash...too sick to think of something clever.
1. Have you ever "mooned" anyone? Tell us about it. Heavens no !! Are you kidding...I don't even like to remove clothing at the doctor's office.
2. Did you ever toilet paper someone's house when you were a kid? No, that was not a extra curricular sport when I was a kid..besides no one had a car to get around to do that kind of thing. But, my daughter did and our house was a frequent target when she was Jr High & High School age. Her, along with some friends did 5 houses in one evening...their all time record.
3. In your town where is the best place to get a really good hamburger? There are a couple places...the all time favorite I suppose is Frisko Freeze (they've been making burgers for 40 years) and then Smitty's Burgers, also a long time place for a good burger.
4. What is the worse movie you ever saw...and have you ever walked out on a movie cause it was so bad? I don't remember ever walking out of a movie. And I don't think I've ever seen a real bad movie...just some I didn't like as much as other ones. I usually read as many reviews as I can before I go to one, thus avoiding one that might have content I don't care to see.
5. If you could change your eye color would you and what color would you chose? Yup, I wish I had brown/hazel eyes. I have never liked being a blue eyed blond.