1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
Sorry, I have to back to the 50's
2. Where were you born?
3. What kind of home did you grow up in?
The first house my folks bought after my dad came home from World War II was your ordinary 2 bedroom home, in the city on 4 lots. Then in 1952 we moved out into the country onto 10 acres. The house was an old barn like house but mom always had ruffled curtains & made it as comfortable as possible. We lived in that for several years while they built a beautiful new 3 bedroom rambler on the front portion of the property.
4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
Yes!! I loved it...all except the chores I had to do. With acreage and farm animals there was always chores. But other than that I had a very carefree childhood.
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A housewife and a mom.
6. What do you want to be now?
Happily retired....oh my gosh I am retired...I almost forgot !
7. What was your first best friend's name?
8. Is she still your friend?
Yes we are still friends
9. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
yes I can..
Park Avenue Elementary
Franklin Pierce High School (Go Cardinals Go !!)
Bates Vocational School
10. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?
11. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?
when I was a teenager it was records....either 33 1/3 or 45's. I still have all my long play records....Mama's & Papa's, The Everly Brothers, etc.
12. best age to be a parent
Late 20's or 30's
13. Are you scared of anything?
I am somewhat afraid to fly
14. What was your favorite class in elementary school?
recess, that is a class isn't it? If not...I loved band
15. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
I usually always brought my lunch from home. I remember getting a new lunch box every year, I usually bought milk from school but I don't recall buying a hot lunch until I was older.
16. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?
17. Were you a mean kid?
18. Favorite board game of all time?
Monopoly & Clue
19. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
I played house when we still lived in town. My dad cleaned up an old chicken coop (even white washed the inside walls) and we used that for a playhouse.
20. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
I try to be carefree....but sometimes circumstances prevent it.