Sunday, November 4, 2007

 The Seniors Breakfast Special
**********************************
 
We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the "seniors' special"
was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $1.99.
"Sounds good," my wife said. "But I don't want the eggs."
 
"Then I'll have to charge you two dollars and forty-nine cents
because you're ordering a la carte," the waitress warned her.
"You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?" my wife asked
incredulously.
"YES!!" stated the waitress.
"I'll take the special then." my wife said.
"How do you want your eggs?" the waitress asked.
"Raw and in the shell," my wife  replied.
She took the two eggs home.
DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!! We've been around the block more than once
 
  


10 comments:

jeadie05 said...

Good for her... eggcellent ! ...love Jan xx

jonibooks1991 said...

Very good, I think I know some people who would do that.  have a good day.  Joni
p.s. Thanks for the comment.

wwfbison said...

LOL ~ that is funny.
Lisa

nay0114 said...

That's funny. Hope you're having a great day.
Take care, Chrissie

hugsdoodlewacky said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))HAve a nice week.

breakaway1968 said...

Haha This is great!  

mariealicejoan said...

Ha Ha, good one Linda!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

ally123130585918 said...

LOL Linda I loved this one :o) ~ Ally x

fasttrack58 said...

Too funny!!
Linda :)

jlocorriere05 said...

That's a good one Linda! Jeannette xx