It's Friday and it is time for what I call "THE 5'er!"
If you want to play all you do is cut and paste these questions into your journal. (there is no deadline as to when you can do "The 5'er) When you have answered them come back and leave a link in my comment section. On the following Friday I will have a new set of questions! Have fun!
This weeks theme is...CONDIMENTS! Why? Um...I have no idea..sounded fun. From Robin at; http://journals.aol.com/robinngabster/Thesearethedaysofourlives/entries/1360
1. Do you snag extra condiments to take home when you eat at a fast food joint? No not usually...Sometimes if I get one of those Arby's roast beef sandwiches, they give me several packs of Arby Sauce and I usually only use one, so those extra's end up in the fridge or in the bottom of the Arby's bag which ends up in the trash.
2. What is the one condiment you could not live without?
Well, I do ask for the Arby sauce and that's really all. I like mayo too, but ask them leave it off my Jack in the Box hamburger deluxe, because of the calories. Never ask for ketchup or Taco Bell's hot sauce.
3. Miracle Whip or Mayonaise?
Mayonaise for sure! But I use it very sparingly.
4. What is your idea of the perfect hot dog?
A homemade chili dog is good now & then, with a little grated cheese over the top. And about twice a year I'll get a hot dog at Costco, with their relish and a little mustard. I'm not a real hot dog fan.
5. Take a picture of some "stolen" condiments in your house and post it. (If you can't take a pic...take inventrory of what you have and tell me about it.) I know sometimes they aren't actually "stolen" they just give you a lot and maybe you save them in your fridge for another time. There's none in there at the moment, sorry. I guess my entry on this subject is pretty boring.